Did you know that only 10% of women entrepreneurs every make it to 100k…ever!
Launching your business was a goal you set and mastered, so why do you feel drained?
You are struggling to scale your business to 6 figures and beyond because you are:
- Overwhelmed and burnt-out due poor work-life balance;
- Need to hire help but don’t know where to start or if you can even afford to hire.
Which can also lead to:
- Spending too much time on your “to do” list, that you don’t have time to spend with your family;
- Not getting pass $5k-15k months, no matter what you do;
- Waking up with anxiety worrying because you have yet another long day ahead of you.
How is this working for you and how long do you think you can sustain this?
Today, I, Dr. Naieema along with my guests, Suzette Morgan, CEO of Events by SK Soirees, Mikaela Ian, Video Expert and Media Personality, Alexa Hanshaw, Functional and Stress Management Coach, and Dr. Andree LeRoy, Harvard Trained Medical Doctor & Medical Intuitive, discuss how The Determined FemPreneur Mastermind is or has helped them to ditch the overwhelm and burnout so that they could scale their business faster, and get to 30k+ months within 90 days while having more time to enjoy family, self-care and to live the lives of their dreams!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How the Determined FemPreneur Mastermind can help you ditch the overwhelm and scale our business to new heights.
- How the Determined FemPreneur Mastermind can help you create processes that will restore healthy boundaries between work and play to give you more time to enjoy the people and things you love most.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- I would love to hear how listening to the podcast has helped you! Please write a review.
- Ready to get unstuck from $5k-15k months and earn $30k+ months in 90 days; Apply to work with us in The Determined FemPreneuer Program.
- Follow Dr. Naieema on IG @drnaieema
- Find Suzette Morgan @ com
- Find Mikaela Ian @ com/services/
- Find Alex Hanshaw @ Facebook
- Click here to watch the youtube episode!