Have you ever felt like you want to accomplish something, but there’s something holding you back?
If you’ve ever experienced these limiting beliefs, you’re normal!
As entrepreneurs, there are a million and one things going through our minds every day – the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Limiting beliefs can lead to:
- Believing that you have to figure it all out by yourself;
- Believing that you have to know everything to help someone;
- Believing that you need validation from others.
This leads to:
- Inability to make decisions to grow your business;
- Inability to find your voice and business savvy;
- Fear that will perpetually hold you back because you will always be limiting your future potential.
- Poor mental health due to overwhelm, lack of rest, and poor time management.
How is this working for you and how long do you think you can sustain this?
But here’s the bottom line: limiting beliefs are always going to hold you and I back, UNLESS we see them for what they are, address them, and blast through them.
Today, I, along with my guest, Kc Rossi, who is a mindset coach who supports holistic entrepreneurs scale a profitable and soul-aligned business, discuss how to overcome limiting beliefs to scale your business to 6 & 7 figures and beyond. There are always going to be a million reasons why you can’t do something, but they will never be more important than the reasons why you can. Focus on these reasons because life is too short to be held down by self-limiting beliefs!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How to Identify and recognize your limiting beliefs.
- How to get rid of those beliefs to show up for yourself and start slaying your business goals.
- Use the power of your Why to remain consistent and persevere so that you can successfully scale your business to new heights.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Ready to get unstuck from $5k-15k months and earn $30k+ months in 90 days; Apply to work with us in The Determined FemPreneuer Program.
- I would love to hear how listening to the podcast has helped you! Please write a review.
- Follow Dr. Naieema on IG @drnaieema
- Find Kc Rossi here: kcrossi.com/lead
- Click here to watch the youtube episode!