Did you know that anxiety is among the most common mental health-related condition amongst entrepreneurs?
Are you struggling with anxiety while trying to scale your business?
Mismanaged anxiety can lead to:
- Paralyzing levels of uncertainty and doubt.
- Severely heighted levels of stress which leads to social isolation
- Loneliness because you believe that you have to hide your anxiety out of fear of judgement, so you pretend to have it all together while avoiding help seeking behaviors.
Which can also lead to:
- Being trapped in a “never-not-working” mentality;
- Makes you susceptible to higher levels of uncertainty, anxiety, powerlessness, and responsibility for what’s truthfully out of our control;
- You detaching from your own needs, disconnecting from friends and loved ones, and sacrificing other sources of meaning such as relationships, parenting, travel and play for the sake of not appearing weak.
How is this working for you and how long do you think you can sustain this?
Today, I, Dr. Naieema along with my guests, Dr. Alicia Little Hodge, licensed Psychologist and founder of Help Me Hodge, discuss the stigma of mental illness and anxiety as it relates to entrepreneurs. Dr. Hodge shares tips on how she helps women change their perspective around mental health so that they can stop hiding and step into their purpose. Anxiety is unavoidable in the high stress arena of entrepreneurship, but with the right tools, you can learn to slay your anxiety and grow your business!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The impact that unaddressed anxiety can have on every aspect of your life;
- How to use therapy as a tool to help you learn ways to cope with your anxiety so that you can grow your business without the extra levels of stress, overwhelm, and feelings of doubt and unworthiness;
- That struggling with anxiety doesn’t make you weak! With the right support, therapy and coping techniques, you can scale your business to unimaginable heights!
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Are you scaling your business despite your anxiety disorder? I want to hear from you! Send me a DM @drnaieema
- I would love to hear how listening to the podcast has helped you! Please write a review.
- Ready to get unstuck from $5k-15k months and earn $30k+ months in 90 days; Apply to work with us in The Determined FemPreneuer Program.
- Follow Dr. Naieema on IG @drnaieema
- Find Dr. Alicia Little Hodge @ Help Me Hodge
- Click here to watch the youtube episode!