What are some unique hurdles that you as a woman have to overcome as you scale your business?
Some of these hurdles may include, but are not limited to:
- Tiredness and fatigue due to Menstrual Cycle
- Wacky Hormones
- Super Woman Syndrome
- Fatigue due to physical ailments unique to women
- Over emphasis on work and productivity and taking care of others which results in a severe lack of self-care.
What it also leads to:
- Deteriorated physical and mental health due to burnout
- Lack of healthy boundaries which allows the people in our lives to constantly overstep and abuse you for their own personal gain.
- Constantly ‘pouring from an empty cup’ because you are always helping others and not making to relax and refill you mind, body, and soul.
- Feelings of Isolation and resentment that can lead to distressed relationships due to unexpressed anger and hurt.
How is this working for you and how long do you think you can sustain this?
Today, I, Dr. Naieema along with my guests, Rachel Redmond (Doctor of Oriental Medicine), Tashe Allen (Menstrual Productivity/Period Coach), and Kelly Lynn Adams (Feminine Leadership Coach), discuss the unique hurdles that women entrepreneurs have to overcome while trying to grow their business in a newly empowering world that sees women increasingly becoming the breadwinners of their families. Despite these hurdles, women are thriving as business owners in various markets—but at what risk to our mental and physical health? My panel of amazing women will show you how you can use your CEO mindset to both grow your business and cater to your mind, body and soul so that you will be able to enjoy the fruits of your labor!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The unique challenges that plague women entrepreneurs.
- The toll those hurdles can have on our mental and physical health
- How to change your mindset around productivity and rest so that you mentally and physically able to enjoy the fruits of your hard work!
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Ready to get unstuck from $5k-15k months and earn $30k+ months in 90 days; Apply to work with us in The Determined FemPreneuer Mastermind.
- I would love to hear how listening to the podcast has helped you! Please write a review.
- Follow Dr. Naieema on IG @DrNaieema
- Find Rachel Redmond at @Rachel.e.Redmond
- Find Tashe Allen at @TasheAllen
- Find Kelly Lynn Adams at @KellyLynnAdams